Saturday

Don’t Postpone Spring!

Don't Postpone Spring!

Liquid IllusionDon’t look at me like that!  I am NOT one of those people who are sad to have winter whether come to an end!  In fact, for me, immediately after fall, spring can’t get here soon enough!  I absolutely love the scents and floral display of spring.  As soon as the snow I begin looking for the first showing of the crocuses to flaunt their colors, then the breath taking daffodils and flashy tulips to burst into bloom.  And I get so excited by the thought of the hyacinth, that I am convinced that their scent precedes their appearance.

Just thinking about spring gets me so excited by the warm weather, longer sunshiny days, the beauty about to emerge from the earth. For me, hyacinth in bloom is the sure sign that spring is here.  In fact, a collection of hyacinth bulbs in bloom is just what I need to chase the winter blues away.  Better yet, I can shake the blues everyday with beautiful life-like hyacinth flowers growing right out of the bulb in a glass vase of artificial water (liquid illusion).  What a way to bring spring in early.