Monday

Allergy Free Table Decorations

Allergy Free Table Decorations

Planning a family dinner for my extended family is like following a land mine road map. Everyone has different food allergies and plant allergies. I love to decorate my home and dinner table with fresh cut flowers, but I don’t want to go through the headache of figuring out what plant will cause which relative to launch into a sneezing fit. Instead of real flowers, I use silk floral arrangements when hosting a family dinner.

I have found stunning silk floral arrangements to adorn my table. The silk flowers are so life-like they can easily pass for the real flowers I so admire. My tables look bright and happy with the pops of color provided by the artificial flowers. Plus, I don’t have to deal with sneezy, watery-eyed relatives. Another benefit is not having to constantly pick up after dying, wilting flowers. If you or your loved ones suffer from plant allergies, silk floral arrangements are a great alternative to fresh cut flowers.